Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ooh, Pretty Colors...

So I suppose I should explain why I haven't released anything new...becasue I am obligated to explain my movements to the anonymous masses that read my blog. So I was staring at the wall the other day and realized that it needed some sort of poster or picture. Unfortunately, I have no posters or pictures to pin up on my wall, which brought about the idea of making my own! I couldn't really think of what to make into a poster, until I looked down at my television, running Tomb Raider: Underworld, and decided that to make some Tomb Raider posters. This started a project I've been working on, creating a mural of the box art from the eight released Tomb Raider games, plus a little extra. So far I'v completed Tomb Raider I-IV, and am still going strong with my colored pencils and staying inside the lines.

I tried to make a papercraft model, but my dog ate it, so I took that as a sign.

I realize that this blog has somewhat spun out of my hands and into a portal from Tomb Raider and papercraft fans alike, but if I can get away with posting about chocolate bars and keys, then I think some Tomb Raider fan art will pass :) Hopefully new crafts coming soon!

Here's what I have so far, just for kicks:






Hooray for shameless self promotion!
~Sascha

1 comment:

Ninjatoes said...

When you need a break, you need a break! ;o) It sounds like you're having fun drawing, and seeing the results, I can see why!

Post a Comment