Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Chocolate Bar

Here's a quick model to keep updates flowing while I'm working on my next big project, and I mean it's a very quick model...it's 2 pieces.

Considered the low point of the Tomb Raider series, Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness almost killed off the Tomb Raider franchise with its record-low sales figures and complaints of bugs, awkward controls, and the infamous Kurtis Trent, but all of that is for another post. Despite the low critic scores, the game holds a strong fanbase and I personally didn't find it TOO bad :)

I was always puzzled by the chocolate bar. Angel of Darkness added a new health option to the large and small health pack system with the chocolate bar, providing easy access to small health boosts over the paris portion of AOD. I never quite understood chocolate's amazing ability to heal bullet-wounds, but hey, weirder stuff has happened in this game.

PS- Special thanks to Toxicraider over at Tomb Raider Forums for all of the help extracted all of the AOD models :D

Download

Enjoy!
~Sascha

No comments:

Post a Comment