Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ninjatoes

So I am sure that all of you savy papercraft-ers are familiar with Ninjatoes, the modeler of the Legend Lara, Lara on her ATV, and MANY others. He is now working on the Extreme Depth Suit from Tomb Raider: Chronicles and if you like ANY of the things here, then you will go nuts for the quality and quantity of ninjatoes's work.

Not only is he a fantastic model designer, but I owe him everything I've done papercraft-wise so far. He put up with my total lack of modeling knowledge and gave me everything I needed to start my own stuff and deserves all of the thanks for how I got where I am today. His work is well known for its buildability, its clear and helpful instructions, and its fantastic final result. He was and is a big inspiration for doing my own stuff, and if you haven't checked him out yet, then what are you waiting for?! GO!

Ninjatoes

Here's some of his PHENOMINAL work





Enjoy!
~Saschacraft

No comments:

Post a Comment