Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Giant Mutant

This is actually one of my first models that I had completely forgotten about until now: The Giant Mutant. Those of you who played the first Tomb Raider recall this abomination as one of the final bosses in the game. This "thing" bursts forth out of an egg that had, until now, been incubating on the wall of the Atlantean pyramid and promptly sees fit to try and destroy you.



Like I said, this is one of my earlier models and I had a lot of trouble getting both arms to show up properly in the same .pdo, so I just moved them as picture files. It still works, if that's what you're wondering. And I know that the picture of the mutant has no hands, but they are also picture files in the .pdo. Just cut them out and add them. It looks great when it's done!

Download
Download with PDF

Enjoy!
~Sascha

No comments:

Post a Comment